- Pen illustration by Ashley Mayes
- Featuring the University of Birmingham campus.
- Available in 12 different colours.
- Available in A3, A4 and A5 size.
- Printed on Hahnemühle Photorag Matt 308gsm paper.
- Giclée printed with fully archival fade resistant inks.
Simply select your print size and colour from the dropdown menus. Indicated print sizes include a 10mm white border around the edge of the artwork.
The University of Birmingham received its royal charter in 1900 and is a founding member of the Russell Group of British research universities. It is now the fourth largest university (out of 167) in the United Kingdom with more than 34,000 students. This pen drawn illustration depicts the Edgbaston campus which is arranged around Joseph Chamberlain Memorial Clock Tower – affectionately known as ‘Old Joe’.
Please be aware colours may vary slightly due to your screen settings and calibration.
Prints will be sent safely and securely, either in a postal tube or flat rigid packaging depending on size.
For any questions or further information, and for international orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org